PLEASE WATCH THIS PAGE FOR SCHEDULE UPDATES (@ 5/22/18)
Sealcoating and Line Striping
- All vehicles must be removed from the main road on Friday by 8:00 a.m.
- The Gray Section (101 - 320) will be sealed on Tuesday, May 29.
This work is scheduled to commence on Monday, May 7th, 2018. The following schedule provides the dates work will be completed in each parking lot and the loop road. This work will require residents to move their vehicles out of their lot on the scheduled date for their sealcoating by 8:00 a.m., and the lot will be closed until the next afternoon. Please park in other parking lots, not being worked on that day.
Click Here for Schedule Map (revised 5/22/18)
Sealcoating Revised Schedule: Line Striping Revised Schedule:
RED SECTION – Monday, 5/7/18 RED SECTION – Tuesday, 5/8/18
BLUE SECTION – Tuesday, 5/8/18 BLUE SECTION – Wednesday, 5/9/18
GREEN SECTIONS – Wednesday, 5/9/18 GREEN SECTIONS – Thursday, 5/10/18
YELLOW SECTIONS – Thursday, 5/10/18 YELLOW SECTIONS – Friday, 5/11/18
PINK SECTION – Tuesday, 5/15/18 PINK SECTION – Wednesday, 5/16/18
ORANGE SECTION – Monday, 5/21/18 ORANGE SECTION – Tuesday, 5/22/18
PURPLE SECTION – Wednesday, 5/23/18 PURPLE SECTION – Thursday, 5/24/18
WHITE SECTION – Thursday, 5/24/18 WHITE SECTION – Friday, 5/25/18
BLACK SECTION – Friday, 5/25/18 BLACK SECTION – Tuesday, 5/29/18
GRAY SECTION – Tuesday, 5/29/18 GRAY SECTION – Wednesday, 5/30/18
Any vehicle left in a parking lot will be towed at the owner's expense (unregistered vehicles to George's Garage in Cranbury, 609-655-3334). If you are scheduled to be away on your scheduled dates, please make arrangements with a neighbor/friend to move your vehicle for you.
1. There will be no deliveries (Mail, FedEx, UPS, etc.) to your parking lot on your scheduled date. If you are expecting a delivery, please make alternate delivery arrangements. Mail may be picked up at the Post Office.
2. Garbage and Recycling dumpsters will be removed from your lot for your scheduled 2 days. We will relocate them as close as possible, and return them ASAP.
3. Do not schedule any service appointment on the scheduled dates for your parking lot.
Should weather cause a cancellation of work for any day(s), a notice will be posted here and e-mailed to affected residents. We wish to thank you in advance for your cooperation in removing your vehicles from the designated areas at the appropriate times. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however, it is an essential aspect of pavement maintenance and the community’s full cooperation is needed to ensure the worker’s productivity and a quality finished work product.
Project One-Way Traffic & Parking Map